Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Mykonos is not Las Vegas, what happens in Mykonos goes to 
the blog, it does not stay in Mykonos!

The above is blog writing wisdom from Frank.
For Mom and Dad’s last day in Athens, we were thinking about spending the day in Peiraius, Athens’ port city. I got out of the shower to get ready to go when they told me that Dad had been up all the night before with bad dreams. Turns out, he had nightmares that my suitcase (which was not in the best shape) had fallen apart on one of our flights. So instead of going to Peiraius in the morning I took them to Attika, the Athens department store to go suitcase shopping. I decided to stick with black and red so that I wouldn’t throw anyone off too much and especially not myself (my old suitcase had been my home for two and a half months).
When we got back to the room, I got to repack everything into my new suitcase with all of the new clothes (well, new to me for the trip) and I sent home all of my warm clothes home with Mom and Dad in my old suitcase.

No comments: